Lockport School Policies
- Dress Code - A reminder for parents, and students, that there are guidelines for dress that all students must adhere to. With the warmer weather some of the guidelines to note are as follows:
- Underwear is not to be showing.
- Tops with spaghetti straps are not permitted.
- Bare shoulders, chest, backs, and midriffs are not appropriate.
Lockport School is air conditioned, so abbreviated clothing is not required. These guidelines, as well as the others listed in our handbook, are consistent with other Divisional schools, and apply at school, as well as on school-sponsored field trips. Your assistance in ensuring that students are dressed appropriately for school is most appreciated.
- Student drop off - Students must be dropped off and picked up at the back of the school. When school buses are at the front of the school, cars should enter via the west entrance and proceed through the parking lot to the drop off location. Your help in keeping arrival and departure times safe is appreciated.
- Absences and lates - It is very important to contact the school if your child is going to be away. We have a call back system in the office and parents will be contacted if we have not heard from you about an absence. If your child is arriving late, they must sign in at the office.